Suspensions are strong enough to take a lot of punishment without getting damaged. After tens of thousands of miles, suspension and ride control components will wear out. The rougher the roads, the harder the pounding, and the faster these parts will wear out. Symptoms of bad shocks or struts include:
- Badly cupped tires and/or noticeable tire shaking, wheel shimmy or vibration after hitting a bump.
- Suspension bottoming on rough roads or when backing out of a driveway.
- A bouncy ride.
- Body sway or rocking when cornering or driving in strong crosswinds.
- Nose dive when braking hard.
- Fluid leaking from a strut or shock.
Transmissions: 9-Spd 948TE AWD Auto Trans. More Notes
Transmissions: 6-Speed C635 Manual Transmission. More Notes
Transmissions: 6-Speed C635 Manual Transmission.... More Notes
Transmissions: 9-Spd 948TE Auto Trans. More Notes
No results found for "shock, strut, suspension". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!