Return/Cancellation Policy

Canceling an order:

Mopar Parts Store only allows orders that have not shipped yet to be canceled. To cancel an order, please contact us with your full name, order number, reason for canceling, and the part or parts you want to cancel. A fee will apply to order cancellations.  Cancellation fees are typically 6% but may be up to 25% of the original price depending on the cost for us to process your original transaction.

Credit card companies receive their percentage of the transaction regardless of order cancellation. Thus, if you want to cancel an order the fee is what they take on the transaction, which is 3%.  In addition, we charge 3% for our time to process the cancellation in our shipping and accounting departments, for a total of 6% minimum on cancelled orders.

It is your responsibility as the buyer to ensure the parts you are ordering are correct. Please review the order carefully before checking out. If you are unsure about an item, please contact us to confirm the parts in your cart are the correct ones for your vehicle. We are happy to assist you.

There is no exception to the 6% minimum fee for cancellations.

Special order items are non-cancelable and non-returnable.

 

Returns or exchanging of parts:

If the part you receive is not exactly what you thought it would be, or something you didn't end up needing we are happy to accept returns or exchanges that meet the following criteria:

1. Item must have been purchased within the last 30 days.

2. Products must be in original packaging and in a new condition.

3. Any product that was used or partially installed is non-returnable. This goes back to being in new condition.

4. A 20% re-stocking fee applies to all returns that are not due to the error of Mopar Parts Store or the manufacturer of the item(s).

5. You are returning or exchanging the item with-in 5 days of receipt

6. Shipping Fees are not refundable.

7. You are responsible for return shipping charges.

If we send you the wrong part(s) by accident:

Use the standard return procedure to request a return for the part you need exchanged (contact us to let us know). We will personally handle these issues. We will be more than happy to exchange it for you as fast as possible. Mopar Parts Store will cover all shipping charges in this situation to make it right. Please double check to make sure you received the correct item before installing.